RV

Have RV Questions? Ask an RV Mechanic Online.

RV

I was reading some questions on your site about rectifier

Hello I was reading some...
Hello I was reading some questions on your site about rectifier catching fire, I have a 5bgmfa26105f genset mine did burn but it damaged the printed circuit board. # on the board is(###) ###-####01 I now need to know about replacement board and how to do away with the rectifier.
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your MINI MiniE. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: I think that is all I need.
9/22/2017
Wayne, RV Mechanic

Hi i'm Wayne

I will help you with this

you can not do away with the rectifier

reason being that it transfers 120 volts to 12 volts

I hope this helps you

Hi. If this helped you

Please rate my answer 4 or more stars.

That is the only way I get credit for the question

or the money you paid stays at JA and I get nothing for my time.

If you need more info use the REPLY button

Not the Poor/Bad service.

it did,but I still need to get a new printed circuit board that has the part number of(###) ###-####01 printed on it.Is this the # that I need? Thank you very much

HI

Let me look this up for you ,

HI

Yes that is the correct number , here is a aftermarket on E-Bay

click here

Hi. If this helped you

Please rate my answer 4 or more stars.

Not the Poor/Bad service.

Wayne, RV Mechanic
Wayne, RV Mechanic