RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Have Coachmen Clipper C12RBST. Connected to 30 amp outlet…

Have Coachmen Clipper C12RBST...

Have Coachmen Clipper C12RBST. Connected to 30 amp outlet which got wet and when attempted to use microwave lost all electrical. What do I do?

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked all the fuses? Do you have a wiring diagram?

Don't have wiring diagram Have not checked fuses yet.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your RV?

2016 C12RBST Clipper Coachmen hardside

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Not much. tried reconnecting plug and check circuit breaker for 30 amp plug in - no problems there.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Where do I get wiring diagram. And does everything operate on 30 amp when 12 volt battery not charged?

9/22/2017
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Yo​u won't get any 12 VDC for other appliances, but microwave will work. You flipped the outside power source breakers off and then back on again? Same in the coach? Checked the GFCI outlets to be sure one didn't trip? One in the kitchen area and one in the bathroom area. Do that and get back to me and we can sort this out. All follow ups are included in our fee.

Will do and get back to you.

O.K......I am here every day.

Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Phone call session started