RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a. It is a 2006 class a winnabago adventurer.

Customer Question
It is a 2006...

It is a 2006 class a winnabago adventurer

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '06 RV?

Adventurer

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

I wish to use a 30 lb tank while set up for a long stay so I do not use all of the propane in the on bord tank

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: RV
9/22/2017
RV Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic replied 11 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started. If I upload dropbox links, without the app use the box in the top right for direct download.

I see what you want to do but I do not see your question?

how do I ty in the line to complete the bypass

On your tank in the RV is there not a disconnect on it where as you could connect to the outside larger tank or are you asking how to extend or replace that line with a longer one?

Hello Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris