RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Looking for a copy of a Fleetwood Service Bulletin, SBA0261…

Customer Question
Looking for a copy...

Looking for a copy of a Fleetwood Service Bulletin, SBA0261 "Securing Bulkhead to Sidewall" Michael Reush referenced this document in an old post (8 years ago), but the link is no longer valid. Fleetwood (REV) can't find the bulletin, and gets nothing when they run my FIN (except the open Workhorse brake recall)

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Fleetwood?

2008

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Fleetwood yourself? What have you tried so far?

5 trips to the dealer, re-welded the support bracket, replaced the self-tapping screws. They all loosened and fell out after a few miles. Took the rig to an RV body shop, they replaced the screws with larger ones, doubled the amount, and staggered their position on the bracket. This fix worked for about a year, but now all the bolts are loose again.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Thats about it

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: RV
9/21/2017
RV Mechanic: Wayne, RV Mechanic replied 10 months ago
Wayne, RV Mechanic

HI i'm Wayne

I will help you with this

I will research this, for you