RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a 2012 Sierra 5th wheel with 2 air conditioners. The…

Customer Question
I have a 2012...

I have a 2012 Sierra 5th wheel with 2 air conditioners. The one in the living area blows cool air, not cold. Help

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the coolant level? Have you checked for a leak in the radiator?

No, how do I check that?

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Sierra yourself? What have you tried so far?

I would like to fix it myself if possible. Have not tried anything yet. The dealer says they would put a new unit in, I don't think that it really needs a new one

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: RV
9/21/2017
RV Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 11 months ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Is the air that is coming out of it cooler then the outside air but not as cold as it should be?

Let me know,thanks Pete