RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a 32' Dutchmen class c that has a folding glass door…

Customer Question
I have a 32'...

I have a 32' Dutchmen class c that has a folding glass door for the shower that is missing two (2) rollers on the shower door

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

2008 Dutchmen classc

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '08 RV?

Made by thor

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

No the shower door that slides around has rollers on track is broken and it that camping word can not find the part

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: RV
9/21/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 10 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

I would need to know whose shower door they installed on this. Did you try contacting the dealership and see if that is still available from the OEM parts outlet? That would be the first thing to try. Or you can attach a photo of that to your post and I may be able to identify it that way. Use the paperclip icon. I have an RV shop and it might be available from one of my suppliers if I can identify it. All follow ups are included in our fee.