RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Whats not, 2005 fleetwood 39 L, have not tried yet,,, trying…

2005 fleetwood 39 L ...

2005 fleetwood 39 L

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Fleetwood yourself? What have you tried so far?

Have not tried yet,,, trying to figure out where to start now, generator starts will not load panel on ,, airs will not run

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

We have purchased all new batteries and cables

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Only thing we did not replace is the inline fuse by battery

9/21/2017
Wayne, RV Mechanic

Hi I'm Wayne

I will help you with this

your saying it does not put out any Electric ??

it just runs,, wont run top air,, control panel in right hand corner will not come on to show the load, and the converter charge light will not come on
no do not want to switch to live phone call
'

HI

I myself don't do phone calls,that is JA robot asking

OK, so it powers everything except the roof top A/C

no nothing on camper will run on generator
just idols, cuz it was so dirty washed on generator with hose under neath hood

HI

Thank you for that

OK, there is a fuse in the gen-set ,check to make sure that did not blow

also did you start it while it was wet ??

where is the fuse located on the generator set,, this is a diesel ,, and yes did start it when it was wet

Hi

Open the control panel, should be in there

thank you,, the little switch on the generator was in the off position,, put it on,, everything went back on line to the back of the bus,, both airs and 50 amp,,, she is good to go,, thank you for the diagnostic..the bus is up the street,, do not have computer so had to walk up

HI

That is great, nice when it is a easy fix

Hi. If this helped you

Please rate my answer 4 or more stars.

That is the only way I get credit for the question

or the money you paid stays at JA and I get nothing for my time.

If you need more info use the REPLY button

Not the Poor/Bad service.

Wayne, RV Mechanic