RV

Have RV Questions? Ask an RV Mechanic Online.

RV

I have an 05 keystone I bought used with no thermastat. My

wife had chatted with you...
I have an 05 keystone I bought used with no thermastat. My wife had chatted with you earlier but wants me to handle it
JA: What's the make/model/year of your RV?
Customer: Keystone Springdale 266rl 05
JA: What is the model of your '05 RV?
Customer: 266RL
JA: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I am. I researched and think i have the correct thermastat and matching control module
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Wires in the rv doesnt match up w the control module
JA: Have you checked all the fuses? Do you have a wiring diagram?
Customer: No
9/20/2017
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

What is the make and model of your A/C? How many wires in the wall? Did I discuss this with her earlier?

Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
No we haven't discussed this. Duo Therm model # 57915.541. Are you a bot or a real mechanic?
Phone call session started
Randall
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification