RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Need info on specific materials to be used for roof

Customer Question
Need info on specific...

Need info on specific materials to be used for roof treatment. Main problem is around openings. Unit model 2p24104 and is 15? Years old

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

Zeppelin let 2002 model

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '15 RV?

Model 2p24104

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

No repairs yet. Intend to diy.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

As last resort, local repair center.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: RV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/20/2017
RV Mechanic: Ron, RV Mechanic replied 11 months ago
Ron, RV Mechanic

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Are you trying to fix a water leak in the roof?