RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Seems as though the circuits on the sink side of our 2013…

Customer Question
Seems as though the...

Seems as though the circuits on the sink side of our 2013 Jay of 22fb are not working; microwave, tv, bathroom fixture/gfci, bedroom outlet, kitchen outlet. I do have one of the Surge Guard for th

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked all the fuses? Do you have a wiring diagram?

Yy

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '13 RV?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Jay of jayflight

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Yes I want to tell you more

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: RV
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/19/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 11 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Did you try to reset the GFCI outlet? Flipped breaker off and then back on again? Any adapters being used on the cord?

If you have a small digital multimeter this is easier to track down. About $20 or so at most hardware stores. Not hard to use and I can direct you in the testing. You may have a bad breaker or bad GFCI outlet.

All follow ups are included in our fee and there is no time limit.

J​ust following up to see if perhaps you missed my earlier responses to your question? Easy to do considering the volume of e-mail that most of us get every day! If you need me to resend it please let know. Thanks!