RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

My house batteries meter is not working they the book says…

Customer Question
My house batteries meter...

My house batteries meter is not working they the book says there is a one amp fuse that is some here by the batteries and I can not find it

Mechanic's Assistant: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Do you know what they look like?

Yes I do that is the only one that doesn't work. There are 4 and only 3 work

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your RV?

2003 Alfa see Ya

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

There were a lot of things that muse had chewed up I redid all the plumbing. The guy working on the wiring said the muse did not get any wires. He was an electrician now he is retired I know there were some loose wires under the dash , the ceiling fan works now He is having a problem with

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

The air conditioner. Refrigerator

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: RV
9/19/2017
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 11 months ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

So normally that fuse would be on a smaller gauge wire, much smaller then the main cables, as a general rule it would be 18" from the battery and can be on the frame or inside a battery control box with other fuses in it. Look for that smaller gauge wire and make sure the fuse is not bundle up with other wiring or going into a battery control box.

IF you still can not find it please let me know, follow ups are included..... Robert