RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a 1999 Jaco Kiwi. I'm doing some structural repair…

Customer Question
I have a 1999...

I have a 1999 Jaco Kiwi . I'm doing some structural repair and would to see a diagram of the structural frame ( walls and roof.

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

Jaco Kiwi 1999

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '99 RV?

Kiwi

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes - I am removing the front where it connects to the roof sand walls.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I would like to see a diagram of framing - wood and alumium

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: RV
9/18/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 11 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

I think you may be still be able to get those from Jayco if you give their Customer Service a call. Be prepared to give them the last 8 of your VIN number. If you don't have their number let me know. Once you get those get back to me if you need more. I have an RV shop and do those repairs all the time. All follow ups are included in our fee.

Ok

If you have a particular question about that contruction or repair let me know.

RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 10 months ago

Just checking back in to see if you were able to get those construction diagrams from Jayco for your trailer?

this is not me I did not ask this ? or do I have this trailer
thanks

S​o you don't have a 1999 Jayco Kiwi?