RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I was lowering my 2016 Istace Sunstar and the Lippert

Customer Question
Hi, I was lowering...

Hi, I was lowering my 2016 Istace Sunstar and the Lippert levelers froze up. The message on the screen says " low voltage". I had my engine on and we have tested all the batteries and they are perfece, 12.9 volts.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked all the fuses? Do you have a wiring diagram?

Yes we have. I have also checked if there is any power coming to the Lippert system and there is not. I am looking for a breaker between my batteries and the Lippert system but cannot find it.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '16 RV?

Sunstar 27N

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have gone around and checked every fuse and breaker that I can find. I have tested the batteries and they are all perfect, I have checked all electrical connections, and I checked the power to the leveling unit and found there is no current coming to it.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I am stuck until I get my levelers up.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: RV
9/18/2017
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 11 months ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Click HERE and see detail AA it will show a 200 amp breaker with a blue wire for the leveling jacks, make sure that breaker is not tripped. It looks like from the description that breaker is forward of the batteries. IF you can not find it please let me know the exact model of your Sunstar.

Robert

IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a STAR rating on the page....