Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

We own a 2014 allegro 45' rv. We have a safe in the rear.

We own a 2014 allegro 45' rv. We have a safe in the rear. Tried the combination and it wouldn't open this time. As fate would have it we can't find the key. Can we get a replacement?
JA: Is the key stripped or worn?
Customer: the key hole is in good shape. As we purchased the coach used we are not even sure we received a key
JA: What is the model of your '14 RV?
Customer: Tiffin allegro
JA: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: We have tried the combination once each day for about a week
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No. I think that is all the information I have

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

You might, but it would have to come from Tiffin. See the attached link for that contact information. First time I have seen this question! http://service.tiffinmotorhomes.com/contact

If they can't help you, most good locksmiths can get into that for you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Is there such a thing as a second key or is there a master key?

I​t would depend on the make and model of your safe. I have no idea what or who Tiffin used on that coach. They would know.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Do you have a preferred contact number or email for me to use?

Did you miss the Tiffin contact information I gave you before? I will attach it again. http://service.tiffinmotorhomes.com/contact

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you. I will contact them

Please let me know what they have to report. I have not seen this problem before and I have been here over 8 years now and have answered over 20,000 questions.