RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Gene - How do I get my Jensen JWM6A to connect with my

Customer Question
Hey Gene - How...

Hey Gene - How do I get my Jensen JWM6A to connect with my Skyworth TV in my Lance Camper so I can actually watch a DVD and not just listen to it?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Jensen?

2017

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Sorry Pearl - I saw Gene at top of screen first. We have tried pushing the TV set up on the stereo remote and nothing happens. Should we be plugging something in first?

Mechanic's Assistant: Is this an aftermarket stereo, or did it come with the car?

No, the stereo came with the camper

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just that we have a 2017 Lance Slide in Camper with a Jensen JWM6A and a Skyworth TV.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: RV
9/17/2017
RV Mechanic: Don - Mo Lurch, RV Mechanic replied 11 months ago
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, RV Mechanic

The Skyworth TV should have a Video & Audio Inputs on the back or side
The Jensen JWM6A should have Video & Audio "Outputs" on the Rear
You will need a Audio / Video Cable to be ran from the Rear of the Jensen JWM6A to the Skyworth TV
Typically the RCA Connectors are colored:
YELLOW = Video
RED = Right Audio
WHITE = Left Audio
Then you would insert a DVD into the Jensen JWM6A & select DVD Output
Select Auxillary Input on the Skyworth TV or Video In, depending on Model Number
You need the Cables connected first

Did you have any other questions?
I see you have viewed my reply but have not selected a rating.
You agreed to Rate the answer when you signed up
Rating does not incur any additional costs, it simply allows me to be compensated for my time here.
It also does not close the question, you can follow up at any time.
Thank you.