RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

How do you change dark water valve on 2000 lapalma, 28000…

Customer Question
How do you change...

How do you change dark water valve on 2000 lapalma

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Have you noticed any leaks lately?

28000 no

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '00 RV?

Monaco lapalma

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Monaco yourself? What have you tried so far?

Looks like it is almost impossible to reach valve to replace

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: RV
9/17/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 11 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Are you sure it needs to be replaced? Leaking is usually due to just a lack of cleaning and flushing properly and with the correct chemical. What is the exact nature of this problem?