RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I need to replace the main arm on a electric power awning.

Customer Question
I need to replace...

I need to replace the main arm on a electric power awning. It got badly damaged in a high wind. I know you need to lock it up somehow but cannot find a installation manual. Can you direct me to where I can find the manual. Product number is ***** 324 295

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

Bushtracker 23' 2012 Australia custom build

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '12 RV?

It is a Bushtracker caravan 23' long built in Australia

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Caravan yourself? What have you tried so far?

I am fixing the awning myself. I have not tried anything yet, as I want to get an installation manual for the awning

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: RV
9/16/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 11 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

That looks like a Dometic number. If not, let me know.