RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I bought a 2015 Keystone Montana in May of 2015. It is a…

Customer Question
I bought a 2015...

I bought a 2015 Keystone Montana in May of 2015. It is a model # 3720RL, SN: 4YDF37220F4701709. It has a lounge chair, supposedly leather that is now pealing. I want to know if there is anything that can be done about it. We've used the camper three times. I would believe it should last longer than it has. Please advise.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Montana yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have done nothing to it. I just noticed I had black specks on my back when I got up from sitting on the chair.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: RV
9/16/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 11 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

I​ am not sure whose chair they use in those, but I would sure contract either the dealer or Keystone Customer Service and see if that is still a warranty item. If not, you can check on having it recovered. I don't think I have heard that complaint here before and not in my shop either. Please let me know what they report and how it is resolved. All follow ups are included in our fee.