RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Just wondering. it has only one step up. a bit high for me.

Customer Question
Just wondering. it...

Just wondering. it has only one step up. a bit high for me. does it have alternative or supplement?

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

179 brand new rpod

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your RV?

2017

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Mostly finding shelving that fits in storage spaces. haven't done anything with steps

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Can one screw anything into walls?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: RV
9/16/2017
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 11 months ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

So are you talking about the very bottom where you step onto the step OR from the step into the RV??

Robert

Also if you can send me a picture of the area you are having problems with it might help out. You can add a photo into your reply using the paper clip icon on the page...

Thanks Robert