gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

We just purchased (special ordered and we picked it up on

Customer Question

We just purchased (special ordered and we picked it up on Aug 2) a 2018 3560SS, unit # 5SFBG3129JE360705, and have tried everything possible (that we know) to get the TV in living area to operate. 1) The TV CANNOT be pulled away from wall to get behind it and plug in the satellite connection. 2) We are quite frustrated due to not having a TV since 8/2/17! What can you do to assist us in hooking up the TV?
JA: What's the make/model/year of your RV?
Customer: I've already sent that above.
JA: What is the model/year of your RV?
Customer: OK - I'll send it again.
JA: What year is your RV?
Customer: 2018 3560SS - unit ID 5SFBG4129JE360705
JA: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: As I already said, we CANNOT get the TV away from the wall to get to the back to put in a HMI cord to hook up the satellite. Maybe we are making the process too difficult - what do we need to do to connect our satellite?
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no - just want to hook up our satelite
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

What is the make of the vehicle? I don't recognize the model number.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

J​ust following up to see if perhaps you missed my earlier responses to your question? Easy to do considering the volume of e-mail that most of us get every day! If you need me to resend it please let know. Thanks!