RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Slideout does not operate, 2000 42 exective, Executive, yes…

Customer Question
Slideout does not operate ...

Slideout does not operate

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

2000 42 exective

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '00 RV?

Executive

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes nothing so far slide is out and will not retract

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: RV
9/14/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 11 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Hydraulic or all electric on this? Do you know the make of your slide hardware? Any noise when you try to move the room or not? And are you plugged into shore power or not? Get back to me with this information and I can assist you further. All follow ups are included in our one time fee.

J​ust following up to see if perhaps you missed my earlier responses to your question? Easy to do considering the volume of e-mail that most of us get every day! If you need me to resend it please let know. Thanks!