RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

The tire blew and the trim came off the wheel well and the…

Customer Question
The tire blew and...

The tire blew and the trim came off the wheel well and the underneath was messed up. Where do I look for replacement parts?

Mechanic's Assistant: How old are the tires? And have they been a problem in the past?

The tires were new supposedly but the look like the were retreads.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your RV?

2007 Cedar Creek forrester motorhome

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Had some body shops look at it but no luck will try to fix ourselves

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: RV
9/13/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 8 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

RV shops can get you anything you need. Wheel well trim and black waterproofing cloth. Any other parts as well. I repair these in my shop all the time. Please get back to me if you need more. All follow ups are included in or fee. No time limit.

J​ust following up to see if perhaps you missed my earlier responses to your question? Easy to do considering the volume of e-mail that most of us get every day! If you need me to resend it please let know. Thanks!

Randall
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification