Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I am looking for a motor replacement for our over the door

I am looking for a motor replacement for our over the door awning on our 2010 Phaeton 40' RV. It's a Carefree Awning. Do you know what the part number would be?
JA: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?
Customer: The motor is for the retractable awning.
JA: Are you fixing your Phaeton yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: My husband has been trying to fix it. A plastic part broke and our RV dealer in Victoria, BC told us we need to replace the whole motor assembly. The part that broke is R040555
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Is that the motor part or the plastic part number?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
That's the plastic part number. I don't know the motor part number. That's what I'm trying to find out so I can search around to buy the part. I looked on the Carefree website but couldn't see where they state the part number for the motor.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I don't think I would be of much help on a call as I am just researching this for my husband who is pretty handy but not good at using a computer to find info...lol. So, really, I just need the part number.

I would have to check with my supplier.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thanks, Randall. I phoned Tiffin directly and was given a part number.

Super!