Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I have an electrical question, can you help? 2013 or 2014 40

Customer Question

I have an electrical question, can you help?
JA: What's the make/model/year of your RV?
Customer: 2013 or 2014 40 foot Couger. I am in Texas and boroughed this from a friend because I am displaced because of the flooding. I do not have electric and am using generator but my girlfriend used a blow dryer and haven't had power since.
JA: What is the model of your '13 RV?
Customer: I have know info other than it's a 40foot Cougar.
JA: Are you fixing your Cougar yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes, because of the debris I can't get the travel trailer out to take it anywhere.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

I can help you sort this out. Try checking all the service breakers first by flipping them off and then back on again. Then check the GFCI receptacles for being tripped. Push the button in to reset them. One in the bathroom and one in the kitchen area. If that doesn't solve this we can track down the problem if you have a small digital multimeter. About $20 or so at most hardware stores and easy to use. I can direct you in that. All follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

J​ust following up to see if perhaps you missed my earlier responses to your question? Easy to do considering the volume of e-mail that most of us get every day! If you need me to resend it please let know. Thanks!