Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

Dometic AC unit & remote have been working fine since we

Customer Question

dometic AC unit & remote have been working fine since we bought 2005 keystone montana Jan 2016. all sudden the remote will not + - the temp settings changed batteries and nothing. thermostat overide by pressing cool does nothing but thermostat light is on steady
JA: Have you changed a battery before?
Customer: yes when it showed low battery not long after we got it but low battery not showing on remote now
JA: Are you fixing your Montana yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: what I already typed above
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

These are NLA, but you can try unplugging the cable to the remote receiver and the control box and see if that corrects this. Parts are really hard to find and you may have to upgrade to a newer thermostat and control. Let me know if you need to pursue this and I can direct you further. All follow ups are included in our fee.