Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I have a front door lock put in in 1947. The door knob on

Customer Question

I have a front door lock put in in 1947. The door knob on the inside of the door has a broken set screw that is reduce in size when it screws into the spindle, The reduced part is broken off in the treads. Could I get another set screw. NO ONE has threads that fit this door knob. Help.
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: xkp is all I see on the outside door handle. it is a handle not a knob.
JA: Anything else you want the industrial mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

Did you check with the machine shop in your area? If you can't find one they can make you one. Also you might try Vintage Trailer Parts online. Let me know how that goes and get back to me if you need more as all follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

J​ust following up to see if perhaps you missed my earlier responses to your question? Easy to do considering the volume of e-mail that most of us get every day! If you need me to resend it please let know. Thanks!