RV

Have RV Questions? Ask an RV Mechanic Online.

RV

I have a 1999 fleetwood flair with a Ford Chassis. And the

Customer Question
air conditioner works intermittently. It'll...
I have a 1999 fleetwood flair with a Ford Chassis. And the air conditioner works intermittently. It'll go on sometimes for a week and then it won't go on for weeks. Is it a short or a ground issue
JA: Have you checked the Freon level?
Customer: Yes
JA: Are you fixing your Fleetwood yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I've just tried seeing if I could follow the wires to see if there is a poor ground connection and had a local shop check the freon level
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: RV
9/12/2017
RV Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic replied 3 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started.

Is this a concern with the RV AC or the dash AC?

It is the chassis AC in the dash of a 1999 Fleetwood Flair Ford Chassis. Not the coach
It is the dash A/c

Right now is it not working so we can do some electrical tests?

RV Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic replied 2 months ago

Hello Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris

gene
gene
gene, RV Mechanic