RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

How do I order a sink cover for my Wildwood X-Lite 282QBXL…

Customer Question
How do I order...

How do I order a sink cover for my Wildwood X-Lite 282QBXL (2017)

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

See my question

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '17 RV?

Forest River Wildwood X-Lite 282QBXL

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just interested in a sink cover!

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: RV
9/12/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 11 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

That would have to come from a dealer. I don't know of any aftermarket sellers of those. I do have some customers that have the local cabinet shop make up one to double as a cutting board and those are nice. Hope that provides some direction here. Please get back to me if you need more as all follow ups are included in our fee.

J​ust following up to see if perhaps you missed my earlier responses to your question? Easy to do considering the volume of e-mail that most of us get every day! If you need me to resend it please let know. Thanks!