gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

Bought a new WFCO 8935 converter, and new 12 volt battery

Customer Question

bought a new WFCO 8935 converter, and new 12 volt battery for 2006 puma palomino - thought everything was going fine, then after 24+ hours, the ac went off and lights dim can't figure out where to troubleshoot
JA: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?
Customer: led lights in trailer - am hooked up to electricity, so some outlets continue to work, but not led lights or ac
JA: Are you fixing your Volt yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I paid an electrician - but I'm not sure the converter even ran, it has a fan, and never sounded like it was running
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: cost? I'm in Texas just 5$?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

The deposit is only $5 but, I show the total value of the question is $29. Did you want to continue?

Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

J​ust following up to see if perhaps you missed my earlier responses to your question? Easy to do considering the volume of e-mail that most of us get every day! If you need me to resend it please let know. Thanks!