RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

My black tank won't drain we don't do number two in our rv…

Customer Question
Hi my name is *****...
Hi my name is ***** ***** my black tank won't drain we don't do number two in our rv but the ladies flush paper I think that's the problem any suggestion would help
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: RV
9/11/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 8 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

The best thing I have found in my shop is Happy Camper Extreme Cleaner. Works great. Availble on Amazon if your local RV shop doesn't carry it. Use that and get a clip on waste valve and Hydroflush from Valterra and that can help break things loose from the outside. Amazon should have those as well. Hope that gets you going......no pun intended! Please get back to me if you need more on this as all follow ups are included in our fee.

Randall
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification