RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Iam looking for the fresh water drain on a 2001 sunseeker…

Customer Question
Iam looking for the...

Iam looking for the fresh water drain on a 2001 sunseeker rv

Mechanic's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.

Thats it

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Expert should be aware of?

Not that we know of we filled the tank to go camping now we what to drain it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: RV
9/12/2017
RV Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 8 months ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Unfortunately my info is not showing for sure where this drain is located on this model.I would check under the fresh water tank area under the model here around the fill spout area for a hose hanging down with a cap on it or a valve to turn on it.If this is or was already checked for and was not found let me know and I will see what else I can find for this here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

peterpete190
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician