RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Post hurricane, my RV is on generator. none of the

Customer Question
Post hurricane, my RV...

Post hurricane, my RV is on generator. none of the receptacles are working. fuses look good. all applianes work except microwave

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the vehicle's manual yet?

Trying

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your RV?

2017 Navion

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

I am actually talking my friend through this as I am at work in hospital and cannot leave.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Checked fuses and battery cables.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: RV
9/11/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 11 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Check the breakers on the generator. The all the service breakers in the load center and then check the GFCI outlets to see if any are tripped. Those would be the usual problems.

J​ust following up to see if perhaps you missed my earlier responses to your question? Easy to do considering the volume of e-mail that most of us get every day! If you need me to resend it please let know. Thanks!

I received the response. please close my case. tx, Carol

10-4