peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

Fridge and furnace stopped w, orking, 2004 trail cruisers

Customer Question

Fridge and furnace stopped w
JA: What's the make/model/year of your RV?
Customer: orking
JA: What is the model/year of your RV?
Customer: 2004 trail cruisers were
JA: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Checked fuses and breaker
JA: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Have you located both?
Customer: One under the oven is only one I know
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: The propane indicator has quit flashing also
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Have you checked to make sure you still have propane?I know on allot of models if using propane to run the fridge and furnace if the propane is low this causes this issue here.I have also seen where the propane switch over valve can fail and cause no propane to the appliances causing this issue as well.I suspect it is either to low on propane or the valve has a fault needing replaced.This will have to be tested/checked further to locate which is the cause here and from there then repaired to resolve this issue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete