peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

Fogo island newfoundland and are going to St. john's

Customer Question

Fogo island newfoundland and are going to St. john's newfoundland...we have an old Winnebago Journey RV...the radiator needs a new rad or core...do you know where we can go for assistance in Nl. Thank you!
JA: How many miles are on the car? Has any work ever been done on the radiator?
Customer: Don't know...I am here in Ottawa trying to help. This is a Winnebago Journey bus, not a car
JA: What year is your Journey?
Customer: I have to find out but assuming I did?
JA: Are you fixing your Journey yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Plugged the hole with construction glue and keep filling with water. Believe me, it's shot!
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: They are going to St John's Nl. Do you know of a tech. There or in vicinity Merci!
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

I am not from your area as I wish I could help here but I did do some searching in your area and came up with this facility below that should be able to help locate or repair the radiator.

The facility name is***** and their contact info is(###) ###-####/p>

If you need more info or anything else let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete