RV

Have RV Questions? Ask an RV Mechanic Online.

RV

Is there a fuse or reset for the tip out? i removed the

Customer Question
motor but doesn't seem to...
is there a fuse or reset for the tip out? i removed the motor but doesn't seem to be anything wrong with it.
JA: Have you checked the vehicle's manual yet?
Customer: yes it really doesn't say much
JA: What is the model/year of your RV?
Customer: 2000 sunnybrook
JA: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes. made sure i had power at the tip out motor removed and cleaned it when i turn the tip out in/out switch on and off not showing any power at the motor
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: RV
9/11/2017
RV Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 2 months ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

When you say tip out are you referring to a slide or the awning here or another component?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete

gene
gene
gene, RV Mechanic