Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

2012 denali 270Fk how to unplug or open drain 2 grey tanks

Customer Question

2012 denali 270Fk how to unplug or open drain 2 grey tanks plus black only two flush hundles
JA: What's the make/model/year of your RV?
Customer: 2012 Dutchman denali 270fk
JA: What is the model of your '12 RV?
Customer: 270Fk
JA: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes trying to flash with trap handle but no shower warer
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Have added disposer and pipe cleaner
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

I​n my shop I usually use Happy Camper Extreme Cleaner. I have had the best success with that. Don't put any grease in the gray tank and that will help keep this from happening. I am adding a link to that product on Amazon. Totally "green" and not expensive. I suspect that you just don't see the third handle. It may be behind a tire and it won't be in the same place as the other two. See the attached link for that. https://www.amazon.com/Happy-Campers-Organic-Holding-Treatment/dp/B005XEFADU/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1503583895&sr=8-3&keywords=Happy+Camper

Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

Please get back to me if you need more later as all follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

J​ust following up to see if perhaps you missed my earlier responses to your question? Easy to do considering the volume of e-mail that most of us get every day! If you need me to resend it please let know. Thanks!