RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

The charger keeps recycling every five minutes. The faults…

Customer Question
The charger keeps recycling...

The charger keeps recycling every five minutes. The faults reads high voltage

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

It is a Thor 2017 Palazzo

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '17 RV?

I thought Palazzo is the model

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, looking at the Manuel for the Magnum me- rv.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I have also been consulting the Thor owner's Manuel. Tried turning the inverter off and on and also at the main switch

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: RV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/10/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 11 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

High voltage on the DC or the incoming AC line? Did you have the batteries out or disconnected recently?

J​ust following up to see if perhaps you missed my earlier responses to your question? Easy to do considering the volume of e-mail that most of us get every day! If you need me to resend it please let know. Thanks!