Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

We have one of your 40cck cottages & we all of a sudden have

Customer Question

hi-we have one of your 40cck cottages & we all of a sudden have no power from our gfci outlets & I can't seem to figure out how to reset them-pleaassseeee! HELP!!!
JA: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate?
Customer: consistent.the 2 outlets @ the front that the lamps are plugged into & the one outlet @ the counter.
JA: What is the model/year of your RV?
Customer: it is a 2016 40cck cottage.
JA: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: trying to as we are parked @ a lake full time.i have looked everywhere for a reset button-can't find one & have tried turning the main breaker off & on-no luck
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: not really-just hope he can help-tks.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

The reset button in in the middle between the two plug sockets. One for test and one for reset. Push that in to reset it. If it won't then the breaker for that circuit may be tripped in the main load center OR what ever tripped it is still got it shorted out with some feedback. Hope that helps. Please get back to me if you need more as all follow ups are included in our fee.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
sounds good randall-sure hope you can help.
Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

One in the kitchen area and one in the bathroom area.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

Just checking back to see if you found those and were able to correct this problem?