RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I need an electrical diagram for the wiring of the tv/dvd…

Customer Question
Hi I need an...

Hi I need an electrical diagram for the wiring of the tv/dvd home theater system. The dvd fell out of the cabinet and all the wires from the coach ripped out of the back of the dvd player, everything is disconnected

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the vehicle's manual?

Yes I have and there is nothing in there to that much detail.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your RV?

2004, 35G

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes I would like to try. I have just taken everything out of the overhead cabinet so I could see where to start.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No I do not think so.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: RV
9/10/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 11 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Is this a Winnebago model?

No. It is a Fleetwood, Pace Arrow, Ansel Adams Edition, Model 35G, year 2004.

I don't have access to those from Fleetwood. You can get a complete set by calling Fleetwood Customer Service at(###) ###-####and giving them you FIN number. That is usually on the wardrobe build sheet. Once you get those get back to me if you need more. No time limit on followups.