gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

When driving yesterday 2005 Fleetwood pace arrow the seat

Customer Question

When driving yesterday 2005 Fleetwood pace arrow the seat belt lights came on and dash gages dropped did twice then it was fine.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

What happened to the dash gauges? I think you may have left part of this out.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
We hooked are seat belts started driving the seat belt started beeping and gages went down and back up. It happened twice then we were good but we're parked for a week so not sure if it will happen again or not.
Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

T​hat sounds like a bad connection in one of those circuits. You may have to have it checked out when you get a chance. I don't think I have seen that exact problem here before. Pretty strange. Bookmark this and you can come back to it again later if you need to. And please let me know what it turns out to be. You might want to give Fleetwood Customer Service a call at(###) ###-####and ask them if anyone else has reported this issue. Hope that gives you some direction here. Please get back to me later if you need more as all follow ups are included in our fee and there is no time limit.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Could it just Jared loose from bumps
Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

Yes, that is surely possible. If this is just a loose connection it should be fairly easy for them to check and correct. No a serious problem.