RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a 2007 keystone montana 3475rl a valve blew in

Customer Question
I have a 2007...

I have a 2007 keystone montana 3475rl a valve blew in convenience center valves are unmarked and are located under the battery on off switch

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you tested the battery with a voltmeter? And can you see if it's leaking or not?

It's not the battery it's the water valves below it

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Montana yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just turned water off

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: RV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 day by:
9/11/2017
RV Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 9 months ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

You will have to remove any components in the way to gain access to these valves to then inspect the valves to locate the broken or damaged valve needing replaced.This has to be done to locate the fault.Once located then you will need to obtain the correct valve from a dealer or RV repair facility to repair it with.If this is not the question you are asking here on this let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete