RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I am looking for seat covers for my 2003 Winnebago Vista.

Customer Question
I am looking for...

I am looking for seat covers for my 2003 Winnebago Vista. Can you help me please.. Thank you

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

I will have to check it. Sorry. wiii get back with you quickly

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '03 RV?

Wv2218

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

My son, daughter and I have all tried to find seat vovers for it and are having no luck. Hope you can help me

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No thank you. I am just looking for seat covers

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: RV
9/10/2017
RV Mechanic: eauto, RV Owner replied 11 months ago
eauto
eauto, RV Owner

can you have a custom set made by a local upholestry shop...if not the only way is to keep trying universal covers