gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

Second opinion] I need a wiring diagram for a 1994 kit

Customer Question

Second opinion] I need a wiring diagram for a 1994 kit companion 5th wheelJA: If you don't mind, tell me why you need it. Sometimes that information helps.Customer: The batteries were unhooked many years ago and there are two of themJA: What is the model of your '94 RV?Customer: Kit CompanionJA: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?Customer: tried to fix the the way that I thought they had been wired before but no lights work or anythinJA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  dustin barnhardt replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will help you if I am able. I am unable to locate a wiring diagram for you but if you need to hook up the batteries I am happy to walk you through it. If you still require a wiring diagram I can opt at if you request so and let another expert try to locate that wiring diagram for you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Got it wired thanks

Glad to hear.