Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I was just wondering if there's an electrical diagram or

Customer Question

Hi, I was just wondering if there's an electrical diagram or shop manual for a 02 Springdale model 372BHL. We just bought a used one and would like to know more about the workings in it thanks
JA: What's the make/model/year of your RV?
Customer: frank
JA: What is the model of your '02 RV?
Customer: 372BHL-GL-xL
JA: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Regular maintenance
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: It's used and came with little or no documentation
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Expert:  Robert replied 1 month ago.

We see these requests and they are difficult to respond to, they are not going to have a shop manual but some diagrams may be available from Keystone, you would have to contact them directly to see if they can assist you with any diagrams. They can be reached at(###) ###-####.. IF I had any I would give them to you. Many times for all your appliances you can go to the manufacturers web site with the make and model and get information. I did find a 2002 owners manual which may help you some but it is a bit generic as all of Keystones manuals are, not sure if you have this or not but click HERE to view. IF I had any diagrams I would give them to you but they need to come from Keystone if they are still available, another idea is for you to join some Keystone RV forums as owners share information all the time.

My goal is for you to be satisfied, only select a STAR rating on the page if you are satisfied.

Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 1 month ago.

Hi... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped??? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me...

Robert