RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

My conceetone 500 shows red light on but it won't work and I…

Customer Question
My conceetone 500 shows...

My conceetone 500 shows red light on but it won't work and I have no clue how to remove this to check fuses or wiring

Mechanic's Assistant: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Have you located both?

No ma'am we bought this used and I am still trying to figure it out. I am not there at the moment I just happen to run across this to correspond with you

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your RV?

I can't remember at the moment

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your RV?

I believe 2007

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

I would like to fix it my self I have only tried pushing the bottoms on it and the remote

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That's our only problem at moment but I still don't have the information they may need

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: RV
9/8/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 11 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

I have asked to have this canceled I am at a cancer hospital with my husband and I do not have time at this moment. Please again have them cancel. Thank you

No​t sure what this really is here? Please describe what appliance or system this is.