RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Fave 2oo4 bornfree trouble starting when home sits for mo re…

Customer Question
Fave 2oo4 bornfree trouble...

Fave 2oo4 bornfree trouble starting when home sits for mo re then two weeks also the best way to start thank you

Mechanic's Assistant: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?

Yes yesnot getting fual

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your RV?

2004 rear bed 26foat

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Using eathur but wont keep running

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Have fujj tank of gas

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: RV
Answered in 2 days by:
9/11/2017
RV Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 8 months ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If you have not had the fuel pump tested this needs done to see if this is a pump issue or a fault with a restricted fuel filter causing this issue needing replaced.This does sound like a lack of fuel due to a pump fault or fuel filter issue here.If this is or was already checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

peterpete190
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician