gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

It Forest RIVER FLAGSTAFF PIP-up campers? The roof is up, we

Customer Question

It Forest RIVER FLAGSTAFF PIP-up campers? The roof is up, we are trying to get it to retract, the retract mechanism seems to be dead...what to do?
JA: What year is your Flagstaff?
Customer: 2015
JA: Are you fixing your Flagstaff yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The roof has been up for a year, now we want to lower roof and nothing happens. The model # is T19QBHW. We haven't taken it in for repair because its new and we only used it once.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: It might be a 2016, we bought it a year ago.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

Does this have a power winch? If so, I suspect that the battery(s) are dead. Unless mice might be an issue? What is the situation on this?

Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

J​ust following up to see if perhaps you missed my earlier responses to your question? Easy to do considering the volume of e-mail that most of us get every day! If you need me to resend it please let know. Thanks!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
We just giggled the wires and now it works.
Expert:  Randall replied 1 month ago.

G​reat! Thanks for getting back to me and glad it was something simple.