RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Norcold 1200LRIM, new ice maker does same as last. Freezes…

Norcold 1200LRIM , new...

Norcold 1200LRIM , new ice maker does same as last. Freezes into cube's but won't discharge cubes.

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

2004 Monaco, Camelot

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Monaco yourself? What have you tried so far?

I replaced ice maker Aug 2016. Worked all winter. When using it in summer 2017 the maker made 1 cube discharge and stopped. replaced that ice maker recently and this time the water froze but did not discharge.

Answered in 1 minute by:
9/8/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 5 years ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

That is usually a water level adjustment OR the mold heater fuse may be blown or that circuit bad. Anyone there that can check this for you?

me

Do you have the Norcold Service Manual for this? If not, I can get you one as soon as I can get to my computer.

Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Phone call session started