peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

1989 rexall rexaire motor home slides wont retract rear

Customer Question

1989 rexall rexaire motor home slides wont retract rear slide came in about 2 to 3 inches all stop now neither slide will retract. Are there fuses for the slides other than regular panel
JA: Have you checked the manual yet? Most vehicles have two fuse panels.
Customer: not yet where might it be one under frig
JA: What is the model of your '89 RV?
Customer: rexall rexaire
JA: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Checked fuses in panel under frig
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I dont show a diagram of this model myself here to see what fuses control the slides.I would check all fuses in all fuse panels for any issues.If no issues are found this may be an issue with the slide motor needing replaced as it can fail and cause an issue like this here.If this is or was checked already and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete