peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

I have a cat 3126 in a endeavor motorhome, the instrument

Customer Question

I have a cat 3126 in a endeavor motorhome, the instrument gauges quit working, can not get gauges no longer made, changing out gauges for after market electric gauges, need an X over for the oil sending unit which is a 1/4" pipe thread,to the engine.
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: HP pavilion g7-1260
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

In some cases you may have to visit a local auto parts store or a facility in your area that builds hydraulic lines to see if this part can be obtained from there.If this is not an option for you or was already checked into let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete